Irises & Lillies

  • To: IRIS-L@Rt66.com
  • Subject: Irises & Lillies
  • From: "Kimberly A. Hawbaker" <hawbaker@northernnet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 21:03:33 -0700
  • Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP8379215171hawbaker@server.northernnet.com>

I am in the process of designing my new iris bed and was wondering what the
rest of you plant with your irises to bloom after the irises are done?  I was
thinking of planting different types of lillies.  Would this work or is it best
to not plant other things among iris?  I love iris but don't want to have a
whole bed full of green leaves for the rest of the summer.  Your input is

Kim    :-)