Re:White Garden in Maine

>>The Whites' garden is fabulous - no matter what season you visit
>>there's something exciting going on.  They are exceptionally nice
>>people too.

I couldn't agree more.  I had the privilege of visiting briefly right after
the M.A.S.S. event earlier this year.  It was too early for JIs and most of
the Sibs, but the TBs were at peak.  And what a peak!  I have NEVER seen more
well-grown TBs (and I have been to the Mecca of Irisdom on the west
coast--sorry!)  It was truly a visual treat! And to think we nearly passed on
that particular garden because it was a far piece from the others!

Dorothy Fingerhood
(DFingerhoo@aol.com)
Newfield NY (where the rain today gives me a break from outdoor stuff)