$200 iris..

On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, Rodney A. Barton wrote:
> 				  (She paid $200 for this iris at
> the SLI auction in '94!)

	Ouch, I just hit my head on my keyboard.....boy am I cheap - I have
never paid (you guys don't laugh) more than $9.50 for an iris..I lie -
I paid $17.00 for SUSLIK at the Mass. Medley (it was going to the SSI/SIGNA)
and it was a fundraiser after all.:-)

	I bet she doesn't have any kids in college...probably wrong, as usual.

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net     JI's out....