Re: "Iris showing tips"

CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

> >Iris showing "tips"
> >
> >1.  Be a clerk at as many shows as you can!  You will get to hear all the
> >judges' discussions, and you will learn what they are looking for

Dennis replies, Well I have a slightly different take on this one.  I
don't care for clerks who are under your armpit listening.  They are
suppose to be there, but not be there.  Also A major no no no no... is
for clerks to repeat what might be said.  So far, my experiences have
been +.  Maybe I've been lucky. I've heard horror stories.

Dennis (Don't worry folks, I use Right Guard!)  ;-)