October 4 or 11 would be ESIS regional meeting!!

I'd totally love to go.  I will teach M,W,F's and so difficulty and Rachel
has vowed never to have three children at one time ever again!! Not in my
lifetime!! Do you suppose that means that I won't have to take in any more??

I would dearly love to go to VA.  I can, of course stay with my Bro in
Fairfax Station, about 3 hours (?) from Smoot's place.  Where will it be??
I'm sure you could stay there, also, lots and lots of room in his place and
he'd like to have the diversion, I'm sure...

Got some totally great shots of folks on the tour.... classic classic
Currier and one super fantastic one of Elizabeth, but they probably are
just photogenic.

Who is that message from, anyway??