Re: Iris Tofieldia

Tofieldia is a genus in the lily family - false asphodel.  My Bailey's manual
of cultivated plants doesn't list any Tofieldias and neither does my old
Taylor's encyclopedia of gardening.  Our native species don't sound showy
from the description (very little greenish or white flowers), but there may
be something out there called an iris in this genus, maybe from another

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com