1st Japanese bloomed -finally

	Finally, we have one JI open....MOUNTAIN GROTTO - the earliest
	of our earlies...out two new BELLENDER BLUE didn't bud this year -
	very small and young but looking healthy.

	I have some questions about the iris bud fly which has invaded my
	garden...but it can keep - I lost about seven Siberian buds that
	never flowered and I have lost three JI (so far but they are
	more in the offing).

	Have to get back to the garden and do work!

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net   Zone 3   Lancaster, NH