Re: slow iris-l weekend...

Ellen Gallagher wrote:

> > >Dennis (Printing Kathy's Maine report so I read it in bed later)
>
>         It was so interesting and Kathy Guest should be a professional
> writer - so good!
>
>         Ellen

Dennis responds:
Dittos to Ellen's comments.  It was wonderful reading before Z time.
I'm again green with envy that I couldn't be there. :-(

Dennis
PS The Region 4 Fall Regional with Terry Aitken as guest will be in the
Suffolk-Virginia Beach area the weekend of October 4th or 11th.  Details
as Bill Smoot firms them up. (Reblooming Show also!!!)