Re: Re:why don't bloom

Lee suggested "some like the rose, have the bloom already presesnt in the
sprouting seed ..."

	Isn't this true for iris also, that as we speak, they are out there
forming next year's bloom?  Therefore, what we do now is crucial for next
year's bloom season????
	Last year here in WNY, we had tuns and tuns of sun, little rain.
I had very little browning of tips, but some, and had much increase.
	This year, we have had tuns and tuns of water and I have great foliage,
great health, for the most part, less borer because of spraying, and lots
of increase, also.  We'll see where this leads us in the bloom department.

	Wonder if dividing has any effect on number of blooms for next year??
Carolyn Schaffner