Homepage link to Iris-L

Hi,

I've been waiting for something like this list to appear. I used to
correspond on Prodigy with a member of the reblooming section who was, I
think, from the Southwest.

I would like to put a link to my homepage. Is the telp.garden.htm the best
one? Is it possible to view the messages while browsing the Internet?

I'm in the Garden State Iris Society and have a paragraph about it on my
jersey.net homepage.
--
   ~ ~	   	WRITER-MUSICIAN-WEB AUTHOR
  `O O^       	reesa.marchetti@compudata.com