Re: wholesale hosta

  • To: jpoore@InfoAve.Net
  • Subject: Re: wholesale hosta
  • From: tedwhite@juno.com (Edward W White)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 11:15:02 PST

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996 16:34:07 -0600 (MDT) jpoore@InfoAve.Net writes:
>>	I have been looking everywhere for a place to buy hosta
>>wholesale, bulk etc. I was woundering if anyone knows of such a
>>Pardon my off topic post please!!!
>>John D. in Tennessee
>I would like to know that also.
>Glenn P. in Tennessee
7/17/96       11:08 A.M.

Here's my response to John D. on this subject. Hope it helps you, too.

Ted White
Minot, Maine

7/17/96     10:54 A.M.

You might give Naylor Creek Nursery in Washington a call. Prior to this
shipping season, they were strictly wholesale. As far as I know, they
have not discontinued the wholesale business. The comments that follow
were send to a hosta grower in regard to Naylor Creek.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Naylor Creek Nursery is now a retail mail order hosta nursery. Prior to
this year they sold all their hostas wholesale, but they decided to go
retail this year, and they have shipped some pretty fantastic plants. I
have seen three orders from them this spring/summer, and all plants have
been as large as I have  seen from any mail order nursery. I can
recommend them to anyone with complete confidence. You can write for a
listing of their hostas at this address: Naylor Creek Nursery, 2610 West
Valley Road, Chimacum, WA 98325. Their phone is (360) 732-4983. They are
especially good at processing orders quickly. My personal order received
in June came within eight days after placing my order.