Re: From New Member

Douglas Canning wrote:

> To: Dennis, Thanks for the welcome, this is fun. My family is in
> Hillsville. Are there any commercial gardens in that area?

Hello Carol:  Glad you have family in the Great State of Virginia!!!
No, there are no commercial gardens in my area, there is Andre' Viette
in Fishersville, 90 miles north, and several in the Northern VA area.
How often do you get to Virginia?  Love to see you when you do.  Right
now it is a bear here.  :-(

Dennis