Southern Bearded Iris

I enjoyed your article on warm weather bearded iris.  I grew Clarence
Denman's JAUNTY TEXAN in central Louisiana.  It did very well and was rot
resistant.  His ARTISTIC GOLD was a better bloomer but flower quality was not
as good as JT.

<< Two good examples of "warm weather" rebloomers are JAUNTY TEXAN and CHIEF

I not familiar with CHIEF HEMATITE.

<< I. cypriana and I. mesapotamica >>

Where can I find these two iris species?

Robert Turley
LaBelle, FL