Re: Homepage link to Iris-L

Thanks, Carolyn,

I'm an iris nut. Unfortunately, since I got a day job, I haven't been able
to take care of the 100 or so mostly bearded varieties that I grow. They
seem to bloom despite me.

I'm into rebloomers, although Feedback and Corn Harvest are the only ones
that are truly reliable for me here in South Jersey (near Philadelphia,
zone 7.) I think my biggest thrill was seeing Frank Jones' reblooming
garden when he was in this region.
  `O O^       	reesa.marchetti@compudata.com
   < 		www.jersey.net/~reesa
   ^^		www.netstreet.com/mr_charlie.html