Dropped From the List

I thought I would reiterate a message the Tom sent a while back
regarding some vagaries with the listserver.

Twice in the last month or so I have been mysteriously dropped from the
list. I confirmed the situation by sending a "review iris-l" command to
listserv@rt66.com. I resubscribed with no problem, but each time missed
a day or so of messages.

If you want to get the messages you missed you can get a "per day"
digest by sending a "get" command to listserv@rt66.com in the form:

GET IRIS-L 960703

(which would be a request for July 3d,1996). You can put multiple
requests (one per line) in a single message. The server doesn't send out
the digests until 11:00 PM each evening.

I am working on some ways to sacrifice some electrons to the Net God in
hopes that the problem will go away...
--

Fax:                     |  (510) 795-9723
John Jones, 35572 Linda Dr., Fremont CA, 94536
jijones@ix.netcom.com, USDA zone 8 (coastal, bay)