LISTSERV problems

The LISTSERV program has been behaving oddly lately. My internet provider
had installed some new mail handling software, which seems to have some
unexpected glitches in it. I have informed the technical support people
of these anomalies.

In some cases, subscribers have been suddenly deleted from the list
without notification. If this should happen to you, just resubscribe
and hope it doesn't happen again.

In other cases, it seems that subscribers are not removed from the list
but do not receive all the messages. This is usually not a permanent
problem.

Fortunately, for most subscribers the list is still functioning normally.

I hope these problems can get ironed out soon. In the mean time, I
apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you may experience.

Regards, Tom.