Clarence M:

 I have had BREAKERS for years and love it.  I am in West. WA, in app. Zone 7.
It is one of 2-3 iris that bloom in abundance, reproduce like mad and bloom
consistenly every year.  All the ones that do best here are blue or purple.
TITAN'S GLORY, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE and one other purple I can't remember

 Janis Whitcomb, Auburn, WA