Re: salvaged seeds

That seed pod that I propped up on toothpicks above sugar water managed to
ripen enough to start to split open, but was also starting to rot at the
base.  The seeds were white, not dark, but it looked like the whole thing was
going to mold, so went ahead and split it open a bit and left it on a paper
towel in front of the air conditioner and fan to dry it some more.  The seeds
are now brown and dry.  Any chance these things are viable?

It opened about a week before my field grown bee pods still attached to the
plant.