Re: New Person

>My name is Carol Canning.

Welcome to the list, Carol.  I understand the problem of poor soil..even tho'
mine is much different than yours, poor soil is poor soil.  I have spent a
decade and a half of composting, manuring and mulching...and can now at least
grow plants acceptably.  Hope you get some good ideas from this list...I sure
have been learning quite a bit.  Again, glad to have you with us.  Clarence
Mahan in VA