Re: NEW IRIS, WINNERS

>Most incredibly robust multiplier that didn't bloom:  BREAKERS  (It's gonna
>be spectacular next year!)

Enjoyed your iris report, Lee.  Re the above comment on BREAKERS, I would be
interested in others experience with this iris.  It has been a good grower
for me, but a very poor producer of bloom stalks.  Robust yes.  Beautiful
when it does bloom....but that is not often.  Comments anyone?  Clarence
Mahan in VA