BREAKERS

All:

I bought BREAKERS from Schreiners serveral years ago while gardening along
the lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas.  I have always been intriqued with TB
rebloomers since the days of my youth thanks to Lloyd Austin and Tom Craig.
 I trialed over 100 different cultivars while there.  BREAKERS was planted,
grew two inches then sat in a dormant state for one and one half years before
rotting.  Many others grew beautifully in the cool winter months with
VICTORIA FALLS being one of them.  BREAKERS evidently is a very hardy iris
and will not respond in the subtropics.

Robert Turley
LaBelle, FL