Congratulations on an Outstanding AIS Bulletin!

7/14/96      10:16 A.M.

Scott Aitken --

I received my new AIS Bulletin yesterday, and while I've not had time to
read it all yet, I would like to say to you and your dad, Terry, what a
fantastic job you both did on this first issue! The new format was,
indeed, refreshing and the color excellent. Particularly liked the color
shot of Bennett Jones and some of his daylilies. You are off to a
terrific start. Please send my congratulations to your father. A job
very well done! Please tell him that Ted says "Hi" to Barbara, too! I
know that whenever the Aitkens take on a project, Barbara is always
there adding her special touch to whatever your family undertakes.

Ted White
Minot, Maine
USDA Zone 5