Re: Questions about Rebloomers

> But some like Immortality, Baby Blessed, Jean
>Guymer, et al, often bloom in July and August too

Are the 'et al' relatives or are there just too many to name?  The fall
bloomers don't seem to bloom here (other than BLACK MAGIC), but this 'blooms
off and on all summer' crowd are intresting.

During my tour of the rotten frozen gardens this spring, one of the more
interesting observations was that many rebloomers managed to put on a
respectable show blooming on 'daughter' rhizomes, even though the bloom from
the end of the mother rhizome was killed.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA