Dykes Medal List

Hi
My name is Phil Frazier, I live about 20 miles northwest of downtown
Minneapolis, Minnesota, in Rogers, MN.  I have about 50 varieties of
Iris, a few Dykes Medal winners.

I want to  start a new bed of Iris with all the Dykes Medal winners I
can find. Does anyone have a complete list of the Dykes Medal winners?
How far back does the list go? When was the first award made?

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil