New Person

My name is Carol Canning. I live in northern California, USA and have been
growing iris for about 15 years. I am a member of the Cascade Wonderland
Iris Society in the Redding, California area. I have been their Show
Chairman for 8 years.

Our home is located on 'hard pan' so I spend my time trying to make it
fertile and tillable.

I can be reached by email at: canning@snowcrest.net