New Iris Bed

Good afternoon to all,

I just got done preparing a new iris bed.  I have added WELL composted horse
manure and some screened compost.  Should I add a fertilizer such as 5-l0-l0
before planting my summer shipment of irises?  The shipper mentioned adding
5-l0-5, but I am having trouble locating this.  5-l0-l0 is the closest I can

Any help would be appreciated.

Patty Forster
Raleigh, NC where the rain is very much welcomed from Hurricane Bertha!