Re: New Iris Bed

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: New Iris Bed
  • From: "J. Steven Brown" <jsbrown@redrose.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 14:32:55 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <jsbrown@[204.249.184.2]>

Patty,
assuming you mean tb's, I'd worry more about the nitrogen from the
horse manure and the 5-10-10. The extra 5 in the K of 5-10-10 should
not hurt.
Steve Brown, who is unusually chatty today, as I have weeded and dug
about 30 large pots of French Tarragon, in preparation of moving
about 1/4 of non-bearded iris next weekend. My back hurts, and now I
want to sit for a while.

J. Steven Brown              Mt. Gretna Gardens
                             Iris and Daylilies.
2493 Pinch Road
Manheim, PA 17545-9466
USA                     Internet:jsbrown@redrose.net
(717) 664-4066          Homepage:"http://www.success.net/
  fax 664-5081                                 mggarden/"