Re: New Iris Bed
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New Iris Bed
- From: "J. Steven Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 14:32:55 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Priority: normal
assuming you mean tb's, I'd worry more about the nitrogen from the
horse manure and the 5-10-10. The extra 5 in the K of 5-10-10 should
Steve Brown, who is unusually chatty today, as I have weeded and dug
about 30 large pots of French Tarragon, in preparation of moving
about 1/4 of non-bearded iris next weekend. My back hurts, and now I
want to sit for a while.
J. Steven Brown Mt. Gretna Gardens
Iris and Daylilies.
2493 Pinch Road
Manheim, PA 17545-9466
(717) 664-4066 Homepage:"http://www.success.net/
fax 664-5081 mggarden/"