Re: New Iris Bed

Oh How I Envy YOU!  I cannot get tarragon to grow from seed, and have not
found little plants to purchase.  I had one years ago - and it froze.  Do
you plant yours right in the garden area, or in pots?

I also have trouble with Rosemary.  I found a wonderful plant for the
borders of my Iris garden near to the street:  alternating flowering -
low ground hugging blooming thyme (violet, purples, lavenders, and red).
They are in full bloom here, right after the last Iris blooms.

I think a discussion of what makes some iris weaker than others - would
be very, very valuable!  Why they won't bloom  - even under ideal
situations, wuld be another.

Donna, from Washington State - way out west!