Re: slow iris-l weekend...

>> Where is everyone????? :-\
>

>	I just returned home from the Japanese Iris Show in Auburn, Maine.
>
>	I think half the list was there - two van loads from Western New
>	York..

I wonder if it's more than that, Ellen.  I've sent a bunch of messages lately
and the silence has been deafening.  I'm wondering if I'm unplugged
somehow... Did you receive the note I sent with the "iris showing tips," for
instance?  Please don't worry if you did when you were gone, or just didn't
reply.  I'm just asking as a check, because it seems ominously quiet on this
end, except of course, for the few messages that are coming in all scrambled
in posting order.  Thanks!!

Dorothy
DFingerhoo@aol.com