Re: herbs and bacterial rot (was Moth Balls etc)

Donna Grossruck wrote:
> ...Speaking of odd things, I don't know where I read it, but this is what
> was suggested for Iris gardens then there are bug problems:  Go up and
> down between the rows sprinkling Old Dutch Cleanser or I suppose Ajax -
> NOT ON THE IRIS but along side of them......

Hello Donna,  Ajax or Comet can be sprinkled on the iris plant with ROT
(smell) Remove the bad stuff, being careful not to contaminate the tools
or other plants, use an old plastic spoon to scoop out mush, then
sprinkle Comet on the injured area.  It will dry it up, and kill the
bacteria.
>Never heard of it for bugs.

2 Thumbs up

Dennis