scanning and posting pics (was Re: FIRST EVER REGION 2 JAPANESE SHOW)

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: scanning and posting pics (was Re: FIRST EVER REGION 2 JAPANESE SHOW)
  • From: tlittle@Lanl.GOV (Tom Tadfor Little)
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 09:51:36 -0600

Carolyn wrote
:> Clarence Mahan mentioned publishing good pictures of Johnson's Nursery's
:> Japanese Iris bed in the AIS BULLETIN.  Does anyone on this LIST have the
:> capacity to scan and send photos over the 'net??  If so, I will send a
:> photo of Clarence at the above show for everyone to see how judges really
:> work!!
:> And we can share iris photos and garden photos...
:> CarolynSchaffner in wet, cold Buffalo, NY -- we needed the rain!!

and John replied
:I'd be glad to scan and email the picture Carolyn. I do that sort of stuff
:all the

and I'll reiterate my offer to post the pics on the Iris-L web site.
I'm thrilled that John has offered to do the scanning. (I do my
own scanning, but didn't feel I could realistically volunteer to do
it for the entire list. Thanks, John! ;)  )

Let's hear it for the cyber cork board!