LA iris poll for Northerners

Kathy asked:
" does the LA Society reference the hardiness or the region?"

Kathy,

There is no breakdown by region of the SLI poll.  List member Steven
Brown (jsbrown@redrose.net) would be a good source of info regarding
hardiness of particular cultivars.  He markets his LAs in Zones 4-6.  I
believe he is in Zone 6.  He lists 10 of the cultivars in the poll.  You
might also check out Cooper's Garden (Penny Aguirre (sp?)) in Golden
Valley, MN.  She is in Zone 4 and lists 18 LA cultivars including 4 in
the poll.  Both Steven and Penny list JERI, CLYDE REDMOND, BLACK GAMCOCK,
and FULL ECLIPSE.  I'd guess that these four would be a good starter's
collection.

Rodney in Texas where it's a cool 90 degs after a week that relly felt
like Tunisia.
Rbarton@jove.acs.unt.edu