Re: AIS :Business" & Iris-L

Amy wrote:
> ......I guess this can count as my "bonus bio" post though I don't
> want it archived as such!  I just wanted to set the record
> straight, and not come off as a flippant ingrate.
> --
> Amy Moseley Rupp
> amyr@mpd.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
> Jill O. *Trades
> Mistress O. {}

Dennis replies:  To Amy and others,  I understand where you are coming
from.  Right now, TIME is the most precious thing most of us don't have.
Don't feel bad of guilty, your family (esp. your child) should be #1
right now. If you are like a lot of people, gardening is a stress
reliever, and a way to get back in touch with yourself.
You just continue to gleen information from the different services on
the internet, enjoy your child and garden, and everything will be OK!!!
.. And you are not a flippant ingrate!! :-)
"When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you."

Dennis (smiling a big smile)
drstone@roanoke.infi.net