Re: I. pseudacorus Seed Help

>To Kathy Guest, sounds pretty easy then.  But one last question.  Do I
>put the whole dries pod in the ground or do I have to break it open and
>individually plant the seeds.

James:  You should break open the pod and individually plant the seeds.  This
will help your success and will make the result more pleasing.  If your
climate is particularly dry, you may wish to soak the seed for a couple of
days.  Plant about 1/4 inch down and 8" to a foot apart.

And - here's the voice of experience (sad experience) - DO mark what you have
done so that you don't get efficient one day and "weed" all your seedlings!

Kathy Guest