Re: FIRST EVER REGION 2 JAPANESE SHOW

Clarence Mahan mentioned publishing good pictures of Johnson's Nursery's
Japanese Iris bed in the AIS BULLETIN.  Does anyone on this LIST have the
capacity to scan and send photos over the 'net??  If so, I will send a
photo of Clarence at the above show for everyone to see how judges really
work!!

And we can share iris photos and garden photos...

CarolynSchaffner in wet, cold Buffalo, NY -- we needed the rain!!