Re: Irises for northern MN
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Irises for northern MN
- From: "J. Steven Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 06:07:57 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <email@example.com>
- Priority: normal
I grew Schreiner's and several other sources of iris in the St.Paul
area (including some LA's) and I agree with Scott, covering and
DRAINAGE are very important. I lost quite a few when the snow melted
in Feb. one year, and then they (tb's) froze and thawed to mush by
what would have been bloom time.
J. Steven Brown Mt. Gretna Gardens
Iris and Daylilies.
2493 Pinch Road
Manheim, PA 17545-9466
(717) 664-4066 Homepage:"http://www.success.net/
fax 664-5081 mggarden/"