Questions about Rebloomers

>Carolyn Schaffner in balmy Buffalo, NY
>wrote:
>>You're a
>>National Treasure, Clarence and I thank you some more for being among >us!
>Aha!! Carolyn !!
>
>I see you are trying to keep Clarence for yourself. Naughty naughty.
>Why National Treasure ??
>I think Clarence is Treasure for the whole world!
>Gunnar Andersson, Stockholm/Sweden

Clarence, with comments like this, your head should be about the size of
DUSKY CHALLENGER by now. :) Just kidding.

Question: Do most rebloomers rebloom in the Fall or Later in the Summer?
Does rebloom time depend on the return of cooler weather or does it
correlate with day length or another factor?
Donald Mosser
dmosser@southconn.com
North Augusta, SC