Re: Symposium Stars

Kilt Lilt grew in my Western New York garden for several years until it went
the way of all my plicatas that I buy because I "should" and which I really
don't like so allow neglect to overtake them. But as a cultivar, it did ok,
baked in the sun in summer, no mulch in winter. Might have died, might have
been taken to the sale as an unknown having lost its label...

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo where the soil is too hot to touch!!