Re: Irises for northern MN

> 	I am buying some iris from different climatic zones for the first
> 	time this summer so I will test out the waters next Spring. I will
> 	send you some addresses by private e-mail of iris being sold in
> 	colder climates (only two that I know about in Zone 3 that sell
> 	by mail).

Ellen, I'm not reading my mail as closely as I ought, maybe, but
didn't you say that only Zone 3'ers need to respond to get said

What if we, in Zone 8b, want to try out some mail ordered Iris
from zone 3 (Siberia :-)) ?  If there are indeed only two places
then we'd have a tough time finding them on our own... keeping
list volume to a minimum is noble, but including two addresses
isn't too much space, and folks from other zones might well be
as interested as you are in iris from Schreiner's (zone 8).

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@mpd.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
Jill O. *Trades
Mistress O. {}