Re: Digging bearded iris

Clarence wrote:
> ...Clarence Mahan in VA.who believes that those who cannot grow BEFORE THE STORM
> should switch to some other perennial....bearded irises is not their forte.

Dennis suggests:
Does that hold true also for Kilt Lilt, Edith Wolford, and Beverly
Sills.  BTS will grow if you plant 25 rhizomes tightly together! ;-)
"Not all Dykes Medal Winners are created EQUAL."
Oh my, did I mean "Before the Storm" is a Dykes Medal Winner???
(smile)
Dennis (dividing BTS, but the rain chased me in)
drstone@roanoke.infi.net