Re Treasures and Fatal Attraction

>I think Clarence is Treasure for the whole world!
>Gunnar Andersson, Stockholm/Sweden
>ps. Thanks for your Iris Clarence, you've been most generous!   ds.

If you guys had to live with me you wouldn't think you had such a treasure!
Today I received my order from Kerr in California.  I ordered the gorgeous TB
FATAL ATTRATION, which is a much, much improved version of the older TWIST OF
FATE.  (See picture on inside back cover of the April AIS Bulletin).
 Received most generous extras from Rainbow Acres, including 1996
introduction NEAR AND DEAR, last years introduction HEARTLAND, along with
KEVIN'S SONG and MAGIC RAIMENT (1993 introductions).  Beautiful rhizomes,
too.  Iris people are usually so generous!
 Clarence Mahan in VA who thinks belonging to the American Iris Society is a
GREAT experience!