Re: Great Pyrenees as Gardeners

Sharon -- even tho I hate dogs, except those of OTHER PEOPLE which are well
trained and don't jump or sniff me all over, I'm going this very day to
get a PYR!! (no, no, not really)  Your description is wonderful.  For a person
who does like dogs, this sounds like a great companion.  Unless dog-lovers
want to make children out of them/it.

The poppies are stunning!! Each one a different color from dark red to light
pink.. wonderful things.  Next year fer sher I will thin them much more
vigorously!!  A woman I know uses shirley poppies to line the border of a
bed of iris that she doesn't want folks to fondle!!  subtle!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Warm Going to be sunny Buffalo, NY -- didn't you tell
me your garden is going to be in a mag??  if so, how's that progressing??