Re: Popularity Polls

[snip]

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

Since TBs are the most widely grown irises, they will continue to dominate
the bulk of information in the Bulletin. Not, however, to the exclusion of
other iris types. The Tall Bearded only theme of the Bulletin is a common
complaint. My father has always grown and hybridized a variety of iris
types -- all except Arils, which will not grow in his area  -- for as long
as I can remember. I know that he will be actively looking for good
articles and photos of non-TB irises for future Bulletin issues. In fact,
some Bulletins will have a specific non-TB theme.

Of course, that will probably alienate the TB die-hards...   ;-)

Scott.