New AIS Bulletin....

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996 zebra@isomedia.com wrote:

> Of course, that will probably alienate the TB die-hards...   ;-)

	Dunno why - I am a non-TB diehard and I was not alienated with the
	previous issues of the AIS Bulletins and pix after pix of TB's.

	Since you had a wink and a smile attached to your sentence, you
	know we're not that parochial....?

	Still in Siberian bloom here - can you believe it? Loving it until
	the Japanese bloom..with 62 degree temp. it might be a long time
	coming and not soon enough for our show next Sat....have to take
	some hosta with me because I am not going to a show again empty
	handed! (Maine Iris Society and the Maine Hosta Society in cooper-
	tion with the Bonsai Soc. of the Pine Tree State are the sponsors)

	Whew! Did I do it right, Ted?

	Ellen    e_galla@moose.ncia.net    Lancaster, NH   the 3rd zone