suggestion to list operator

Thanks to Tom for his attempts to keep postings more or less on topic, short,
and with appropriate subject lines.  Most of us slip now and then, but some
seem to have a harder time than others - maybe we need a 'ticket' system,
like in soccer.  If we get past a certain number of violations, we get put
out of the game for a while.  The more intentional or egregious the violation
appears in the view of the referee (Tom), the quicker we get sidelined.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com