Re: Help with '95 Symposium

LMann76543@aol.com wrote:

> How do iris get on the list to be considered in each year's TB symposium?

Last year's list plus the Wister and AM eligibility lists and
last year's HMs & AMs.

> Any chance of getting an ascii listing of the 447 varieties sent to me by
> email?

Sure! I want to add an overall ranking, which will be something like
the sum for the 35 years of 100/(yearly ranking), if only to show what
a blockbuster Stepping Out has been. Should get that done this weekend.

Gerry