Re: Weed control

If as per Bill Smoot; "Weeding builds Character" I have put sufficient in
the bank to last several re-incarnations. I just finished weeding the bog
garden: pseudacorus, Bastardii, Ivory, Holden Clough, Phil Edinger, etc. As
usual, the pure strain is crowding everything else out.

I now need a dump truck and front end loader to move the offal to the
compost pile and I am a walking test-bed for analgesic comparison tests.

Holden Clough has set what may be viable pods (very small?!), likewise
Ivory. Are these pseudacorus offspring noted for small pods or is it just
false pregnancies and a husk only?

Mike Lowe, waiting for Baby Blessed to open