Re: I. pseudacorus Seed Help

First, sorry it took so long for me to reply.  I have been very busy,
plus I have the list set to digest mode so I don't swamp my mailbox, thus
making it harder to reply.....

Ok, my replies:

To Kathy Guest, sounds pretty easy then.  But one last question.  Do I
put the whole dries pod in the ground or do I have to break it open and
individually plant the seeds.

To Dennis Stoneburner, Thanks for the welcome.  As I have been lurking I
have seena great wealth of info pass by.  As for more about myself.  Well
I guess you can call me an Iris newbie.  This is the first year I have
actually taken an interest in them.  I am also using I. versicolor in a
plant filter for my pond.  It is planted bare root in the water and is
doing quite well (infact there is a bloom open right now, with at least
one other bud).  As you can tell I am into pond keeping along with fresh
and saltwater fish.  Another hobby of mine is Scuba diving.  And finally
I am a 4th year (out of 5???) student at the Univ. of Michigan - Dearborn.

Thanks again for all of your help!!

-James
                             Visit the....
                             A Q U A T I C
     Visit The Exclusive        /---\
   Aquarium Fish Magazine      |     |___    Featuring:
           Index!              |      ___|   * The Dive Domain
 |        James Lee        |   |    \        * The Pond's Edge
 | (Scubajl@umd.umich.edu) |   |    /        * Aquarium Fish Magazine Index
                                \  \___/|
                                 \_____/
                                R E A L M