Re: Nz Native Iris

Sonya from NZ,

By coincidence, I am growing Libertia ixiodes from seed. I know it won't
be hardy outdoors (NW Arkansas, down to -26 C last winter), but I've gotten
intrigued by it and plan to keep it in the greenhouse.  Your note answered
a couple of  my cultural questions (i.e., semi-shade to full sun).

For my benefit and anyone else on the list growing this, what else should
we know about L. ixiodes, or the Libertias in general, to help us grow
them well?

-- Steve Marak