Re: Nz Native Iris

> Some of my Tall's get flower spikes over a
>metre high.

Seems to depend on growing conditions.  Most years, mine are shorter than
advertised, due to cold with early bloom and hot, dry for later bloom.
  Average height for most of my tall's is about 25 - 30 inches, even though I
only buy iris advertised to be at least 36 inches.  This year, I had some
that were well over 40 inches tall.